- Marshall: What's the point? If I eat the food it will just leave me"
- Ted: Hey at least this time you will do the dumping"
I get to guide the 8th graders around to all the fine arts classes in the High School today. I only said yes because my brother is an 8th grader and I think it’ll be fun, for the most part. Although, my brother told me to dress nice so I don’t embarrass him. But I don’t even know where all the fine arts classes are, so it might just turn out badly.
- Parent: I'm going to be home late tonight
- Normal teenager: Awesome, I can sneak out and go do illegal things.
- Me: Awesome, I can sing as loud as I want.